Perfect for on-site crushing of inert materials, the MB Crusher Bucket is a piece of equipment that works by taking advantage of the hydraulic system of the excavators, skid loader, loader and backhoe loaders to which it is fitted. The range is suitable for 2.8 to 70 ton machines.
“The Crusher that transforms waste into profit!”
Crusher bucket has many areas of applications: from building demolitions in general, to the requalification of former industrial and urban areas to the processing of excavation materials, from the earth movement sector to road works, from quarries to mines, from environmental reclamation to applications on rocky soil.
- It crushes all types of inert waste material;
- It crushes materials directly on site;
- It reduces the use of mechanical pieces of equipment;
- It solves the problem of having to dispose of demolition materials by taking them to a dump;
- It cuts down on transportation and management costs;
- It is comfortable, simple to use and fast;
- Suited for small and large worksites;
- It allows materials to be recycled, resulting in significant savings.
We offers a range of dynamic and high-performing patented jaw crusher buckets, designed to transform any machinery into a real crusher.
Some of the available models are:
Crusher Buckets MB-C50 S4 (≥ 5 ≤ 8 Ton)
EQUIPMENT: Backhoe Loader, Mini Excavator
MB’S little work of magic
The MB-C50 is the smallest crusher bucket in the MB product line, weighing less than one Ton and designed to work on excavators starting from 5 Ton. It is suitable for mini excavators and great for small crushing jobs.
Due to its reduced size and weight, the MB-C50 has proven to be particularly useful in landscaping and restricted areas, ensuring high performance in small size with a production rate of up to 10 m3/h.
Crusher Buckets BF80.3 S4 (≥ 18,5 ≤ 29 Ton)
Light and reliable
The BF80.3 crusher bucket is compact, versatile and ideal for operations of crushing and recycling, both outside and in enclosed spaces. Its reduced weight and size eases transportation, making it rapid and economical, while maintaining high levels of efficiency and productivity.