Waste Transfer Stations
INESTA waste transfer stations ensure 100% of waste is compacted, no odour and no external waste storage or handling, so the surrounding area remains clear.
INESTA Transfer Stations are housed in a fully enclosed eco-friendly building which, eliminates the wind blown debris associated with most existing transfer stations. The building is comprised of translucent material to reduce artificial lighting. Rainwater capture systems are implemented to use in odour suppression. Solar panels are used to supplement onsite energy requirements. A unique hopper reception and loading system is used to maintain the low visual impact of the site.
- 100% of waste is compacted
- No open containers, cleaner – no odours
- No external waste storage or handling, surrounding area will remain clear of blown debris
- Reduced traffic on site due to automatic handling systems
- Low environmental impact
- Low energy consumption
- Reduced labour cost
- Aggressive odour and dust control results in no odour pollution of urban areas
- 100% waste capture
Low operational costs