INESTA Underground waste compactor
INESTA Underground waste compactor is an ideal space saving, clean waste collection solution in challenging environments.
Designed for locations where the environment poses challenges to the waste handling. Minimal footprint with only a litter bin visible above the ground.
The key components of the Underground waste compactor system are hidden under the ground compacting waste material placed into the litter bin.
When time comes to empty the compactor, compactor is raised up from the ground with a help of hydraulics or swinging mechanism.
In swinging system, hook truck is pulling chain that activates the swing mechanism (no hydraulics in this mechanism are used).
Next compactor can be rolled out and lifted on the truck in order to be removed to the landfilled or other waste collection/treatment facilities to be emptied.
An empty compactor should be returned/rolled back on the platform that will be lowered down (with the help of hydraulics or the hook of the truck).
The advantages of INESTA Underground waste compactor system:
- System is well suited for various types of waste material, for example bio waste, paper, cardboard, plastic;
- Large amount of waste can be collected, therefore such solution is well suited to sites where great amount of people are concentrated on a regular bases or other areas where human activities generate a steady stream of waste;
- Due to the fact that key components of the INESTA Underground waste compactor systems are hidden under the ground, it prevents main components/machines from vandalism;
- Due to the fact that the temperature under the ground stays cool all year round, outside temperature does not impacts waste material trashed into the compactor, therefore it ensures a more hygienic environment and solves the problem of unpleasant odour;
- Additional accessories can be supplied within the INESTA Underground waste compactor systems, for example, 80% and 100% full warning light or GSM module can be installed, that will inform the operator when compactor has to be emptied;
- INESTA Underground waste compactors can ensure long emptying intervals;
- INESTA Underground waste compactor size can be designed to match the location.