INESTA’s Solar Compactor keeps public spaces clean and reduces waste collections by up to 80%. The Solar Compactor has a wide range of uses including parks, streets, local communities and other public areas.
- SOLAR: in line with the concept of energy conservation and emission reduction advocated by governments
- COMPRESSION: When the system detects the opening and closing of the feeding port, it can perform a compression action to make full use of the space in the tube and reduce cleaning.
- CIGARETTE & BATTERY WASTE: recycling holes to prevent secondary pollution and eliminate fire hazards.
- FIRE SAFETY: The system collects rainwater and intelligently detects fire and automatically sprays water to eliminate fire hazards.
- WIFI & MOBILE CHARGING: users can connect via Wifi to analyse data and charge their phones through a USB port
- LED: high luminous efficiency, low power consumption, and more energy saving and environmental protection
- GPS POSITIONING: The location of the bin can be easily detected
|Power Supply||Solar (100% Energetic Autonomy)|
|Material||Anti-rust steel plate|
|Side panels||Exterior: High strength plastic – Inside: Galvanized steel|
|Interior Container||Low density polyethylene plastic|
|Exterior||Polyester finish TGIC (Triglycidyl isocyanurate)|
|Compaction bin volume||120l/ 240l|
|Compaction force||Compress waste to size 1/5|
|Cycle time||Maximum 1 minute|
|Operating system||Motor with gear system with high resistance chain drive|
|Automated system||Sensors that detect the filling level and condition of the machine|