Heavy-duty HARDOX roll-off container
INESTA Heavy -duty roll-off containers are manufactured from Hardox® steel plates and have generally longer service life in comparison to heavy-duty containers made from ordinary mild steel grade sheets.
INESTA Heavy-duty roll-off containers are ideal for heavy and sharp scrap material.
INESTA Heavy -duty Hardox® roll on/off container combines high strength, extreme hardness and guaranteed durability in a light weight container.
As a result, Heavy -duty Hardox® roll on/off containers deliver to our end customers long-term savings, by lasting longer and offer fuel savings during transportation.
INESTA offers several models of closed top top heavy-duty containers (heavy-duty containers with roof):
- Steel hinged lid, where hinges are located on one longitudinal side of the container can be opened with the help of a winch or hydraulic system (manual or automatic);
- Tarpaulin lid that can be opened manually or automatically.
Options that INESTA is offering to its customers:
- Container volume up to 45 m3;
- Bin lift;
- Bottom heating;
- Cooling system;
- Odour removing system;
- Different backdoor modification, for example, customer can order singe hing or double back door (swinging door) containers;
- Various backdoor locking systems can be designed and manufactured according to the customer needs and waste type specification;
- And other options are available please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00371 22323532.