Containers & bins
High-Capacity Comb Hitch Bin Lifter
Hiflow is a heavy-duty bin lifter from Simpro, with huge throughput capacity and a patent-pending mechanical comb hitch to suit 240L, 660L and 1100L bins
- Patent-pending mechanical comb hitch to suit 240L, 660L and 1100L
- Designed as a plug-and-play replacement for bin lifters
- Ideal for compactors and balers.
- Hiflow bin lift offers machinery OEMs lower costs, higher reliability, better safety and Simpro’s trusted bin lifting expertise.
- Dump large four-wheeled bins weighing up to 600kg,
- Lifts all common waste bins, and avoids placing large stresses onto the plastic bin comb
- Just three moving parts, the comb hitch system also offers dramatically reduced cost, complexity and maintenance
- Extra-heavy-guage steel frame, guarding and doors
- Standardised control interface for seamless integration with all types of bulk waste processing equipment.
The Hiflow is a development of Simpro‘s tried and tested Dumpmaster product, and supports the same huge range of options for custom requirements.
- Standard weight capacity of 600kg, but higher capacities an be engineered on request.
- Tipping heights from 700mm to 10 metres.
- Frame-mounted tipping chutes.
- Additional operator guard panels.
- Auto-cycle controller.
- Optional PLC unit allows custom operational behaviour or interaction with other equipment.